Constructed from three-layer Proflex™ Kinetic 2.0 fabric, it uses an internal PU membrane, sandwiched between a durable nylon woven outer and a soft, fast-wicking inner. This delivers outstanding stretch and breathability for fast-paced scrambles with a slim, athletic cut and articulated knees for easy movement. The adjustable elasticated waist uses a secure silicon grip and the ankles and hem use heavier woven reinforcements to increase durability.
With waterproofing of 20,000mm HH and breathability of up to 20,000g MVTR, the Kinetic 2.0 Pant blends the protection of a hardshell with the comfort of a softshell for outstanding all-day practicality.
- Weight:305g / 10.7oz
- Product Code:QWG-72
- Semi-elasticated, with integrated belt adjustment
- Front of waist kept flat and clear of adjustments to give easy access to fly, and clear of clutter when wearing a harness
- YKK Aquaguard pocket zips
- YKK zippered fly, with a double snap closure
- Dual fabrics provide reinforcement in high wear areas, and additional stretch in other areas
- Articulated knees
- Zippered hem gusset to widen cuff for bigger boots
- Hyperlon cord attachment points at hem
- Main - Stretch polyamide 20D woven 3L with PU membrane and polyester backer/ Proflex/ 149 gsm/ MVTR: 25,000g/m2/24 hrs/ HH 20,000mm
- Secondary - Stretch polyamide 20D woven 3L with PU membrane and polyester backer/ Proflex/ 100gsm/ MVTR: 20,000g/m2/24 hrs/ HH 20,000mm
- Kicker patch: polyamide woven reinforcement