The 'Cressida' is a among LEKI's best selling women's specific poles and prime example of a LEKI premium trekking pole with extremely high quality standards. The Aergon COR-TEC grip is smaller in overall dimensions to better fit a woman's hand along with a shorter strap for less bulk. The entire pole configuration is lighter and shorter to allow for more compact stowing into smaller packs. Long days on the trail are made easier due to the next generation SpeedLock Pluslocking system.
- Exclusive AERGON grip features a hollow core construction to save weight and create an edgeless, rounded grip for comfortable gripping at all angles especially for "palming" on steeper terrain
- COR-TEC grip material is 80% natural ground cork for a more durable, biomechanical design
- Built in 8 degree Positive Angle in LEKI grips keeps wrist in neutral position and provides more efficient pole plants
- Air-textured "no bulk" security strap maintains design dimensions of grip; efficient wicking and fast drying; adjusts and secures strap adjustment without buckles
- Next generation SpeedLock Plus lever locking mechanism offers quick, reliable length adjustments even with gloved hands and is more user friendly thanks to the raised "speed dial" to crank up the holding power when needed. ÊNo tools required!
- Proprietary heat-treated ultralight 16mm HTS 6.5 Series Aluminum upper shaft; 14mm lower shafts
- LEKI's original Carbide Flextips provide secure hold on all terrain and surfaces for years of adventure; easily replaced in the field
- Interchangeable basket system allows a variety of different sized LEKI baskets to be easily screwed on/off for different seasons/uses thanks to offset threads that keep the baskets securely in place