The Trek™ down sleeping bag brings the comfort of a tapered-rectangular mummy shape and the versatility of a dual-zip ventilation system to wherever your travels may take you. The full-length side zipper and secondary foot box zipper allow you to increase ventilation or open the Trek completely flat like a comforter, and the quality down will keep you warm and snug on chilly nights.
The broader mummy cut gives you room to move inside the bag, regardless of the sleeping position you may adopt. A Regular Wide model is available for those who really appreciate extra girth.
Light and compact, the Trek might just become your favorite trekking / backpacking / travel / camping down sleeping bag.
- All outdoor activities
- 3 Season: 18°F (comfort range 18°F to 65°F)
- More room between hips and knees to allow you to sleep in a natural position without compressing the down insulation and creating cold spots.
- ULTRA-DRY Down 650+ Loft 85% Down Cluster Premium Duck Down certified Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- Full-length YKK® #5 main side zip and foot box zip provide superior ventilation and allow the bag to be used as a comforter.
- Shaped hood and oversized zipper draft tubes (Trek 10°F also has a draft collar, fits snugly around shoulders) to seal in warmth and keep cold out.
- Internal pocket for phone / GPS / valuables
- Form a snug double sleeping bag by zipping to any Altitude™, Journey™ or Venture™ sleeping bag
- Includes lightweight Ultra-Sil™ compression bag and storage cell