The Baltoro Glove is a mid-weight softshell glove with a reinforced leather palm that is extremely popular with alpinists due to its excellent handling in cold, dry conditions.
Quick-drying and durable, the Baltoro Glove is made with Matrix™ stretch outer fabric and PrimaLoft® Gold insulation to the back of the hand.
Featuring 3D pre-curved construction, a Bemberg palm lining and leather palm, the Baltoro Glove combines dexterity with comfort for climbing in cold alpine environments.
Matrix™ is a family of fabrics developed by Rab. Designed for durability and comfort, they offer wind resistance, weather protection and breathability. Perfect for all weather conditions and are fast drying.
- Weight:155g / 5.4oz
- Outer Fabric:Fabric Outer - Matrix™:,DWR 80/20,3-5cfm,275g/m²,Nylon
- Fabric Inner:Fabric Inner - Pittards®:,
- Insulation Type:Insulation - PrimaLoft® Gold:,60gsm
- Product Code:QAH-66
- Bemberg palm lining
- PrimaLoft® Gold and high pile 60g/m2 insulation to back of hand
- Quick drying and durable Matrix™ stretch outer fabric
- Pittards® Armortan leather palm and nosewipe
- Pittards® digital leather reinforcement in key wear areas
- Single handed adjustable cuff
- Integrated pull on tab
- 3D pre-curved construction